Consultancy on submitting bids in the Netherlands
TENDERS dot EU is a dutch company and very familiar with developments on public procurement in the Netherlands and with a strong emphasis on submitting bids in the Netherlands.
The Dutch ministry of Economic Affairs has over the years done quite a lot of efforts to increase the acceptance of the European Union directives on public procurement by contracting authorities as well by companies. The dutch ministry has developed:
- electronic platform TENDERNED which is the e-procurement tool for submittig bids electronically;
- PIANOO; the Dutch Public Procurement Expertise Centre, set up to professionalise procurement and tendering of all Dutch contracting authorities, with a view to improving efficiency and compliance with the rules
- The ‘Guide proportional tendering’, which makes part of the Dutch legislation on public procurement, defines to what extent requirements, conditions and criteria to subscribers and subscriptions, are proportionate to the nature and scope of the contract.
Not only the Dutch authorities have implemented electronic tendering, but there are also commercial initiatives for electronic tendering which are used, all of them are in Dutch and which have access to TENDERNED.
If you do not want to get lost we can offer consultancy in submitting bids in the Netherlands. Not only do we have 20 years of experience but we also master the english as well as the Dutch language, which is in most cases essential for submitting bids in the Netherlands.
You can expect very concrete consultancy on:
PRE BIDDING PHASE:
- You can use this time to start preparing your dossier.
In this phase the actual call for tender has not been published yet, but in some case the contracting authority has published a so called ‘prior information notice’ (PIN), which announces that the a call for tender will be published shortly. After such a PIN, the delai for submitting bids can, and normally will, be shortened.
BIDDING PHASE; is the phase after the publication of a tendernotice and starts with the
- GO/NO GO DECISSION (do we submit a bid or not ?)
analysis of the tenderdocuments shortly after the bid is open in order to come to a go/no go decision to submit a bid or not; a quick scan can make clear whether the efforts for making a bid are reasonable and for determining that no ‘knock-out criteria’ are applicable.
- GO DECISSION LEADS TO KICK OFF:
Information and questions round
The tenderer has just a limited time span to ask questions and clearifications on the tenderdocuments and the request for proposal (RfP). The first thing to be done will be drafting a set of questions which needs to be asked in order to make sure that we really understand the contracting authority’s wishes and needs.
- WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Surveillance of the tendering proces cq deadlines, proces control, setting up of a time schedule ( is every body doing what needs to be done and on time)
- Compose tenderstrategy
- Draft or develop qualification file (in order to be selected as a ‘reliable’supplier)
- Draft or develop the contract award dossier (in order to be selected as the ‘winning’ bid)
- Review texts of the bid
- Check coherence and format of bid
- Act as an intermediary to the contracting authorities
- Mediate in problems such as using improper procedures, deadlines, national technical specifications etc.
This supervision is carried out by a senior consultant with over 20 years experience in this field. The consultancy is delivered remotely through email and telephone. The consultancy hourly rate is € 65, -. In consultation with the client exact agreements are made regarding content of counseling and the use of time. You receive such an offer.CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION